Soooooo DRY!!! Even when I got there was in May, it is so dry especially compare to Japan. Of course, I didn’t bring body cream or any from Japan.
So I started to feel itchy on my skin and scratched.
You know what happens next...
Still itchy!!!! Never stop!!!
Then I decided to buy one. Where? There is
Walmart about one hour walk!!!
Oh well, nothing to do anyway so why not?
There are so many different kinds of body
cream and lotion etc!!!! I don’t know which one to buy!!! Anyway, first thing I
did was just compare all the price and pick one which is not too cheap but not too
expensive (I appreciate that numbers are worldwide). Of course, it’s all written in English and all I could understand
was “body lotion”.
……………..
Then I remembered that I have electronic
dictionary!!!
Wooohooo!!! Opened up the dictionary and first word I
typed in was “ITCHY”. Yes, I picked the right one! Then for some reason, I
started to type in all the words in label that I don’t know starting from “Direction”
to “Distearyldimonium”. After I could understand what it says (it took me almost 20 mins), I
noticed that there are similar products around. And I was curious
what the differences are between those. When I decided which one to buy finally, I
was so exhausted. You know why…..
I was standing in front of body cream
section with electronic dictionary for 2 hours!
It was such a productive 4 hours short trip
to just get a body cream. haha. I can’t believe that I spent 4 hours for it. But I
won’t forget the word forever…..
Let me save my time....
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿