Have you seen hair dryer with brush on it?
I know you may feel.... what are you talking
about?
BUT! This is really big deal for me.
In Japan, brush hair dryer is really common
for girls and it is called “KURUKURU Hair Dryer”. I have been using it for more
than 15 years and I can’t use ordinary blow dryer any more.
I used to live in a dorm in Colorado State University. One day, I was using my Kurukuru hair dryer
that I brought from Japan as usual at my dorm bath room. And one of my dormmates came in to wash her
face. She looked at me curiously asking “What is that!!???” And I go “Hair
dryer.” She was so impressed that hair dryer has brush on it. I let her try it
and she wanted to buy one. So I went to stores to look for it. Well, it’s not
only for my dormmate but also I needed to make sure they sell it for in case if
mine is broken. (Like I said I cannot use ordinary one.) I went my favorite
place Walmart but couldn’t find one. Tried Best Buy, Safeways and any other
possible places but can’t find it!!!
Why??? Why they don’t sell Kurukuru hair
dryer in the US?
It is so useful item. When you use ordinary blow dryer, your both
hands are occupied by dryer and brush. However, hair dryer has brush on it and
one hand can be free so that I can hold my hair with the hand. No need to worry
about hair going random direction by blowing wind with hair dryer.
I don’t know why I didn’t try Amazon.com at
that time but I know now. Even you cannot find it at super market, you can get
it from Amazon! Check it out!
I should’ve asked my dormmates email
address…..
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿